After scouring the globe for the ultimate high-performance base layer material, who would have guessed it would come down to a 100% natural bamboo fiber Lee Parks Design's exclusive Belanima Bamboo yarn is tough enough for extreme use yet feels halfway between cotton and silk on your skin. This is absolutely the most comfortable fabric you will ever try on, GUARANTEED! We used a special Raglan cut to make it comfortable while riding a bike as well as just lounging around. Of course, we proudly make all our shirts in the USA. See for yourself why Belanima Bamboo is the only material you'll want against your skin while riding.
- SOFTNESS Bamboo fiber is softer than the softest cotton and effortlessly drapes on the skin. Its silky texture helps prevent leather and textile apparel from sticking to your body in hot conditions.
- DURABILITY Significantly stronger than synthetics, bamboo does not snag or pill (ball up on the surface) like polyester. It can be conveniently machine washed and dried with your regular clothes
- WICKING Unlike synthetic textiles such as microfiber polyester that require a chemical treatment to achieve their perspiration wicking qualities, bamboo is inherently wicking and maintains that ability forever. Chemical treatments wash out over time, eventually leaving you with a rough, chaffing, non-wicking garment.
- THERMAL REGULATING By being naturally breathable and keeping you dry, bamboo keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter like a sheepskin seat cover. It is the perfect base layer in any weather.
- ECO-FRIENDLY Bamboo is nature's most sustainable resource. One of the world's most prolific plants, bamboo grows up to four feet a day to a height of 60 feet or more every four years.
Additionally, the fabric's special agent "bamboo kunh" prevents bacteria from cultivating on it, making it naturally anti-microbial.
Size Men WomenXS 28 -342-4S 36-426-8M SOLD OUTSOLD OUTL SOLD OUTSOLD OUTXL SOLD OUTSOLD OUT