TechSox High Cut - CLOSEOUT
The ultimate motorcycle socks provide unparalleled comfort, quality and innovation. Unlike other socks on the market that are sewn together from separate pieces of material, TechSox are completely woven one at a time for a true seamless design. Due to the high-tech material's unique ability to manage moisture and control airflow, TechSox keep your cooler in warm weather and warmer in cool weather for a true all-temperature solution.
- Proudly made in North America
- Proprietary polypropylene fiber is the fastest wicking material available to remove sweat and moisture from your feet.
- Scientifically engineered cooling vents and passages maximize airflow for super-fast drying.
- Antimicrobial yarn minimizes foot odor.
- Elas-Tech™ weave provides ankle and arch support and keeps socks from twisting.
- Anatomical design includes specific left and right footbeds for a custom, comfortable fit with no extra material to get in the way.
- The industry's only true seamless toe for no pressure points or annoying ridges.
- Strategically woven high-impact terry cushioning adds protection where you need it without excessive bulk.
- Super-soft cuffs are uniquely designed to keep the socks up without constriction.
- Boot cut height is the best choice for boots that do not cover your calf.
SIZEWomenMenS4-7.53-6.5MSOLD OUTSOLD OUTLSOLD OUTXLSOLD OUTXXLSOLD OUT
Size S = 46 pairLaundry care for Tech Sox
How do I wash & dry my Tech Sox?
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: We recommend washing your socks in cold water. For best results, wash them inside out.
- NO Fabric Softener.
- DRYER NOT recommended — excessive amounts of heat will break down the elastic and lycra.
- Note: You will notice that they are basically dry when they come out of the spin cycle, just hang them up. You can even wash them in a sink at night, wring them well (I like to roll mine in a towel) and they are dry in the morning. If for any reason they are not completely dry: PUT THEM ON YOUR FEET. They will dry faster on your foot than hanging up.
- DO NOT use a hot hair dryer—they could melt.